Gebruiker:OrtizGrider106

Uit Nederlands Minecraft Wiki
Ga naar: navigatie, zoeken

Speaking of Martial Arts, I just read an ad, one of those cheesy internet ads, about unlocking the inner you. You're only using 10% of your brain, and wouldn't it be wonderful if you could unlock the other 90%?

Now, it sounded so good, but there is one trouble with this... they were given it backwards. They were given it real backwards.

See, here's the one thing. You are you. The brain is a hardware device, and also the mind is a software device, and... what is the real you?

So what if you unlock 90% of the mind? Because what is using the thoughts are you... and you need to unlock not 90% from the brain, but 90% of you! Because even when unlock 90% from the brain and the mind, if it's only being operated by 10% of you, it still isn't going to work.

Understand, the brain and the mind, they're just tools that are used by... you!

So, what are you?

The fact is that these internet programs are so much bushwah. Oh, you'll likely get a bit of something, but... although not a lot. Just enough to get you involved in the mystery of the brain, or the mind, and never in the discovery of yourself.

So how do you discover yourself? The best way to discover on your own is with discipline. It requires discipline to concentrate awareness. And Awareness is exactly what you are. You are not perception and sensation, you're awareness. You are aware of the tools you use. You are what's aware of perception and awareness.

For this I recommend the fighting techinques. I'll tell you more about the fighting techinques in a moment, however I want to let you know the second thing you'll need. You need a large database of knowledge.

The internet ad I speak of mentions big names, Einstein and Gates and Zuckerburg and so on. But I do not want you to think of icons, I want you to think of normal, successful people. Ask yourself what a normal, successful person has.

Well, they had the discipline to learn, to get the things they wanted out of school (and to know when you should drop out when school turned bushwah).

In short, they had the discipline to push forward, and they collected data, information, until they'd enough to operate as successful. So here's the secret, when you do fighting techinques you are disciplining you to ultimately handle the force and flow from the universe. You appear at the fist, the flow from the fist, and also you learn how to solve this problem.

lloyd irvin mixed martial arts

After you learn to solve the actual problems from the universe, it's really a short step to picking a field and solving the problems of that field. You choose being a lawyer, since you did the fighting techinques you now have the discipline to discover that field, and from then on it is simply a matter of disciplining you to ultimately collect the data of that field til you have enough to become a success.

Now, next time you see one of those cheesy internet ads, promising the girl, the money, the house, the car... and friendship using the guy who's asking for your money... think about this article, and realize the reality.

It is not a secret, it is the hard work of learning how to be disciplined. Discipline results in awareness, and awareness results in success in anything you want to do.

My recommendation, my own route has been the martial arts, and so I recommend it for you.

Persoonlijke instellingen

Varianten
Handelingen
Navigatie
Hulpmiddelen